Dear responsible, our continuous maintenance should be mandatory garantie in any systems Our continuous maintenance, is about consolidating your company
The intention behind continuous maintenance is to ensure the system is always serving your company in the best possible way.
it covers 2 parts:
- We always keep the system in sync with your business.
- We are operating/hosting the system, and doing the normal maintenance
1: We keep the system in sync with your business
This is an important point. Apperations Research is inviting for a long pair dance with your company.
We encourage you to develop your business, to do experiments with your business
- and we will make the changes in the system to support your ideas.
It covers small adjustment for minor improvements of the system, to implementation of whole new business areas or workflows.
We prefer our customers develop their system little by little, than thinking in advance, making one big project plan covering the whole system. Both ways works, but it is our experiences that the most satisfied result, is made step by step.
We suggest a typical system development process, is like:
- At day 1 in the process, we deliver a very first version, that can absolutely nothing. But having something to look at, ease understanding and discussions!
- During the next months, we do a fast progress development of a version of the system, that does the essential of your business - but nothing more.
- We put the version into production.
- Then we go to the continuous maintenance stage. We experiments, we develop, we define work flows, and we make it a world class system for your business
- We are never leaving the continuous maintenance stage. But by time, the need for changes vanishes...
- Until one day, where you want to try another way to do some operations.
Or start a new business area. Or you take over another business. Or.. Then, we continue the development....
2: We keep the system going
It is mandatory that Apperations Research is hosting the system.
We want to be able to make updates to the system lightweight and immediately.
This is important, because of our development process, but also for fast bug- and security fixes
We know our systems, we know how to tune them for your business, to ensure you get the best experience.